Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Hogwarts Swap


I found the coolest swap. It's a Hogwarts sock swap and you need to go join. Get sorted into your Hogwarts house and your partner will make you house socks. This is a much better way to spend my waiting anxiously for the next book time. There's even ways to earn house points during the swap. This is going to be so much fun! I just need to find out what house my partner is in so I can go buy my yarn.

My questionnaire:

What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into?
Ravenclaw

Shoe size?
8.5 - 9 US

Foot Length?
9 in / 23 cm

Foot Circumference?
8.5 in / 22 cm

List your three favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length.
a. Clover bamboo 7 in

b. Colonial redwood 6 in

c. uh...those are all I've tried

Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length?
I would love to try a new needles. I've been wanting to try a non wood needles because I've had a bad run lately of snapping my 0 and 1 needles while knitting. I've heard the inox are great and the Knit Picks dpns look nice. I usually use 1 and 2 for my socks knitting and prefer a 7ish inch length.

If you are a RAVENCLAW, do you prefer the colors in the film or the book? Do you have a strong preference?
I prefer the movie colors. I already have all the supplies to make myself a house scarf.

Are you willing to have an international Hogwarts Sock Pal?
Sure!

2 Comments:

At 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun! It looks like a fun swap.

 
At 7:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there Gina
It is you sock swap pal. Look forword to the challage. More soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home