Saturday, December 30, 2006

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I sure did. After working 17 days straight I had a week off and got to go home. Flying over the holidays, esp post call and on no sleep, isn't the most fun thing I've ever done but it was great to go South for Christmas. The weather was amazing; it actually hit 70 degrees one day! For contrast, it snowed the day I got back up here. And it was wonderful to spend time with my family. I'm such a homebody and I'm really close to my family, so it's been hard being this far away. Just hanging out cooking and shopping was a real treat. An update on my Christmas knitting... no, I didn't finish. Good thing I had some back up presents. I've decided not to stress about finishing since the past month was so crazy; I'll finish up soon and mail them home. I was working on my mom's scarf at the airport in hopes of finishing it and learned an important lesson - I should never knit after being awake for over 36 hours. I messed up so many times it became funny. I wonder how it looked to all the passersby - sitting on the floor repeatedly ripping out row after row of knitting. I gave up after a little while and took a nap instead. Wanna know what I got for Christmas? Prepare to be jealous!


Isn't it wonderful?! I LOVE this bag. Roomy enough to fit a project, a book, wallet, cell phone, and my on call essentials like a toothbrush and chapstick. Great bowling bag shape and a super cute pattern. This is now my official on call bag. Speaking of on call, I was on last night and got no sleep. Must go to bed now.

4 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a really cute bag! I'm glad you had a nice Christmas. I didn't finish my Christmas knitting either.

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger Kaitie Tee said...

I am jealous! Your bag is totally fabu. I like the color combo.

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

This call thing is getting really old, isn't it? I'm on today. Again. Ugh. Love the bag, though.

 
At 9:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How nice that you were able to spend some time at home for the holiday! I'm guessing that was the best gift.

The bag is fantastic; I love the print!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home