Friday, June 16, 2006

Beth - I can't figure out how to email you to respond to your comment... The stitch for the scarf is really easy once you catch on. Just reading it didn't make a lot of sense to me, but after the first couple rows it goes quick. Only two problems I had: First, I need really good light to see the stitches. I was working on it at the movies this afternoon and it wasn't light enough so I screwed up a couple times. Second, I had a hard time unknitting to fix my mistake. I got my stitches all twisted and it took awhile to sort out. Other than that, it's going well. And it is so soft in this yarn!

1 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info. Now that I know more about knitting, I may be able to knit it. When I first saw that pattern I just printed it and filed it away!

I used to have my email address on my blog, but then I moved it to my "about" page. I've been thinking of moving it back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home