My last few days before work (aka my thinly veiled trip through hell) begins and I'm planning on spending them knitting and watching Gilmore Girls for hours and hours. Maybe a break to go to the movies, but mostly sitting on my couch watching Gilmore DVDs and knitting. So what am I knitting? My Amazing Lace shawl? My socks? Swatching for my sweater? Of course not! That would make sense. Instead I dug through my stash, found a skein of Malabrigo, and started a scarf.
I seriously need help.
Friday, June 16, 2006
"One of the essential qualities of the clinician is interest in humanity, for the secret of the care of the patient is in caring for the patient." Peabody
- Name: GamecockDoc
- Location: a Carolina girl making her way in Massachusetts
- Amazing Lace Challenge 2
- I went shopping!
- Benedict + Apple = Fun
- Where I knit
- I am such a dork and keep forgetting to mention ho...
- I have a small knitting purchase to report. I fin...
- I've arrived
- D Day
- Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. I've been b...
- Ok, it isn't the lace that's stupid