Friday, June 16, 2006

My last few days before work (aka my thinly veiled trip through hell) begins and I'm planning on spending them knitting and watching Gilmore Girls for hours and hours. Maybe a break to go to the movies, but mostly sitting on my couch watching Gilmore DVDs and knitting. So what am I knitting? My Amazing Lace shawl? My socks? Swatching for my sweater? Of course not! That would make sense. Instead I dug through my stash, found a skein of Malabrigo, and started a scarf.


I seriously need help.

4 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Blogger Kaitie Tee said...

First, I love the Gilmore Girls. Good choice. Second, I love the scarf you're making. I've made two of them and I'm sure I'm going to need one in turquoise this fall. Enjoy your last few days off!

 
At 8:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that scarf and have admired that stitch pattern many times before. Is it hard to do?

Best wishes for the beginning of your new position! I'll be thinking of you.

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

That is so on my list. Even have the yarn. Somewhere. Where did I put that?

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Gina House said...

Oh, I have that same yarn...but in purple. Where can I find the pattern and how are you doing with yours??? Looks so wonderful so far!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home