Some actual knitting photos. My Malabrigo scarf. This yarn is so wonderful. I must use it more.
Pattern: My So-Called Scarf
Yarn: Malabrigo merino
My current scarf-in-progress is going quite well. With bulky alpaca it's knitting up quickly and it's oh so soft and fluffy. I'm loving this color! The pattern is from Last Minute Knitted Gifts, the Men's Cashmere Scarf. But it's obviously not cashmere and not for a man. But I adore the pattern.
On the sock knitting front, I found the missing DPN. On the fourth disassembly of my couch there it was. Don't know how I've been missing it all week as I looked under the cushions, but now that it's been found I'm back to the sock.
Sunday, August 20, 2006
"One of the essential qualities of the clinician is interest in humanity, for the secret of the care of the patient is in caring for the patient." Peabody
- Name: GamecockDoc
- Location: a Carolina girl making her way in Massachusetts
- Saturday Sky
- Cupcake time!
- You Are an Espresso At your best, you are: straigh...
- Free patterns
- The great thing about preemie hats is that they k...
- Book meme!
- Wow, she's good. My horoscope from CrazyAuntPurl....
- My weekend off coincided with some awesome yarn sa...
- Time for a celebratory margarita
- My Saturday Sky