Sunday, August 20, 2006

Some actual knitting photos. My Malabrigo scarf. This yarn is so wonderful. I must use it more.


Pattern: My So-Called Scarf
Yarn: Malabrigo merino

My current scarf-in-progress is going quite well. With bulky alpaca it's knitting up quickly and it's oh so soft and fluffy. I'm loving this color! The pattern is from Last Minute Knitted Gifts, the Men's Cashmere Scarf. But it's obviously not cashmere and not for a man. But I adore the pattern.


On the sock knitting front, I found the missing DPN. On the fourth disassembly of my couch there it was. Don't know how I've been missing it all week as I looked under the cushions, but now that it's been found I'm back to the sock.

7 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Malabrigo scarf is beautiful! And your other scarf is looking so great. You'll have a great scarf wardrobe for the northeast winter! Oh, and I'm glad you found your needle!

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

That scarf is so stunning!

 
At 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful scarves. I just love malabrigio! I made a sweater out of it - sooo soft!

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Kaitie Tee said...

I love the My So Called Scarf pattern. I've made two of them already and would love to make another. Plus it always makes me think of the show Claire Danes did - My So Called Life. I loved that show back in the day.

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Gina House said...

LOVE LOVE the Malabrigo scarf! How many skeins did you use? I have one in purple that I'd like to try to make the scarf out of. I also made the Cashmere scarf you're working on...came out REALLY nice! How's the sock coming using Blugger?

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Ooh, the malabrigo scarf is awesome! I have two skeins of the same colorway. How many did it take?

 
At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

pretty! did you use the corrected version of the men's cashmere scarf?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home