Saturday, August 19, 2006

Saturday Sky


It's a gray day, and it feels like rain.

In knitting news, I finished my pink Malabrigo scarf. It's so soft and fluffy. Then I started another scarf with the bluish green alpaca I bought a couple weeks ago. I know scarves aren't sophisticated knitting, but I love them. Especially since I'm in New England now and will need them in the winter. I also figure they will be good Christmas gifts. I've also been working on my sock, but I've run into a problem. I knit socks on 5 DPNs. So I got to the heel flap where you put aside 1 needle and just use 4. So I did the heel flap and heel turn and now it's time to divide the stitches on the extra needle and I can't find it. Must search my apartment for a size 1 DPN.

2 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Blogger --Deb said...

Yeah, it was gray here, too. Oh well!

 
At 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so aggrevating to lose a needle! Did you check between your couch cushions? Under your coffee table?

I can't wait to see your scarf! (I ended up changing patterns on my Malabrigo scarf.) I just love knitting with that yarn! I'd definitely have to say it's my favorite right now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home