Saturday, July 29, 2006

Golden Weekend!

I have two whole days off...Saturday and Sunday. I love when that happens. I don't know what to do with all this free time. I spent the morning knitting and watching Grey's Anatomy. I didn't make enough progress on anything to make pictures worthwhile, but I'll be knitting some more over the rest of the weekend. In the meantime, Kaitie Tee tagged me so here goes.

Five things always in my purse (usually a large tote bag or messenger bag b/c I carry so much stuff around):
- wallet
- iPod (but often not the headphones, so not too useful once I leave my car)
- Palm Pilot
- pager
- various little medical books

Five things always in my wallet:
- driver's license
- debit card
- old student ID (b/c I refuse to pay $10 to see a movie)
- at least a dozen receipts from debit card purchases I haven't recorded
- all my life support cards and my organ donor card

Five things always in my refrigerator:
- Brita pitcher
- milk (often past its date)
- good Parmesan cheese
- yogurt
- open bottle of wine

Five things always in my closet:
- stacks of shoe boxes
- purses that I never use
- piles of scrubs on the floor
- luggage
- clothes (duh)

Five things always in my car:
- umbrellas, hopefully not all broken
- directions to various locations stored over the past couple years
- several dirty travel mugs
- chapstick
- sunglasses

Five things always on my desk:
- stack of mail
- stack of journal articles I need to read
- pager, stethoscope, name tag thrown there upon arriving home
- cup full of pens
- jar of quarters for laundry

2 Comments:

At 5:17 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

Love Gray's Anatomy. So much like my life. All that open heart surgery in the elevator? All the time ;)

 
At 5:17 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

PS Sept 21st the new season begins

 

Post a Comment

<< Home