Saturday, May 06, 2006

The Amazing Lace


I've seen pictures of Charlotte's Web all over and decided to try it. It will be my first lace project, so I've joined the Amazing Lace knitalong to keep me motivated. So I went by my LYS and there's no koigu. There will never be koigu since the owner doesn't like the rep. So now I'm going to be ordering the pattern and yarn online, but I've never used the stuff or even seen it in person. So does anyone have any suggestions? I've checked out some Charlotte's Web kits and I like 4,5, and 14... your thoughts?

3 Comments:

At 6:44 PM, Blogger Katie said...

That is a really dumb reason not to carry Koigu. I mean, totally stupid. Was this the Needletree?

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger GamecockDoc said...

I agree. It's Yarns Forever. The guy working said that rep is doing Noro now too, so I hope that doesn't disappear. I don't think Needletree has Koigu either...I've never seen it there. I'll probably go by and check though.

 
At 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had not seen koigu before and I love it! Beautiful yarn. I think 4, 5, and 14 are all lovely choices. There is no way that I would be able to choose between all those great colors. Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home