Monday, June 26, 2006

I love W!

I'm not into posting about politics because it's so divisive, but I'm going to make an exception for the moment. I love the president. This may not be a popular opinion, but I don't care. I didn't vote for him the first time, but I wish I had. I did vote for him the second time, and I don't regret it. I think he handled 9/11 amazing well, and I fully support him in the war on terror. And I really love him when he's angry. This clip is great. OK, all done with that. From now on I'll stick to knitting with the occasional medical story.

3 Comments:

At 6:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been happy with President Bush, too. Thanks for sharing that clip. My husband told me about what happened and it's interesting to hear the president talk about it.

 
At 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a closet political person. I too like Bush and was very happy to hear him bash the Times.

Glad to see you liked your package!

More to come...

the secret pal

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Katie said...

I love him too. And I hadn't heard about that leak--the Spartanburg paper doesn't see fit to print the important news. That was a good clip.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home