Monday, May 22, 2006

I got one pattern repeat done on Charlotte. Actually, I got it done several times, but once it was actually right. Here she is!

OK, I know she doesn't look like much (but don't say that too loud because she's really sensitive) but I'm still pretty proud. I managed to read a chart and get through all the k2tog yo skpo and actually have the correct number of stitches at the end. Woohoo! I'm throwing myself a party. And just because she's so pretty, Charlotte gets to pick the refreshments-she's partial to tequila (shocking, I know).

2 Comments:

At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Charlotte has such personality! ;) And she is beautiful, too1

 
At 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is really great about your Charlotte! She is going to be beautiful!!!

Im quite partial to tequila myself. lol

your secret pal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home