Tuesday, March 21, 2006

There are 2 kinds of people...

Mac people and PC people. I am now officially a mac person. I've been frustrated with my PC for a couple years now and haven't been a fan of windows for a little longer, so I finally made the switch. Typing this post on my brand new iBook. Isn't it pretty?
iBook closed
iBook open
And it's a joy to use. I can use multiple applications at once without it slowing or freezing. I've been a windows user my whole life (except playing Oregan Trail on the Mac in elementary school) and the transition has been suprisingly easy. The only thing I miss is the right mouse button, but I'm learning to get around it. I love this computer!
Nothing new going on with my knitting. Still working on the same projects with little progress (been playing with my computer too much to have a lot of knitting time!) I have ordered some new sock yarn that I'm excited about. And I bought some new books. Alterknits and Last Minute Knitted Gifts I haven't started any projects yet, but there are a few I'm hoping to start soon, including my first sweater.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home