Friday, March 10, 2006

My BBBB pics

Wow, I'm a slacker. Sorry I fell off the earth and haven't posted in so long. Been finishing of very last rotation of my med school career! Test and papers done and now I just kick back and wait for the end. Eight days till match day so I'm sick with nerves at the moment, but I'm getting a lot of knitting done. Still working on my Harry Potter scarf - this thing is taking FOREVER - which I will hopefully complete on the next couple weeks. Also working on my first ever sock. I've turned the heel and am in the home stretch. I'll try to remember to get a picture of my progress. Haven't started on my Project Spectrum piece yet; I need a trip to my LYS to get some red and pink yarn and hopefully that will give me some inspiration.
Anyway, as promised, my completed BBBB. BBBB complete BBBB centerI gave it to the mom-to-be last weekend and she loved it. I'm really pleased with the way it turned out. The colors are great and the yarn is super soft. I used KnitPicks Shine in cream and butter, 6 balls of each. It even handled a trip through the washing machine without any trouble.

1 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Blogger Kaitie Tee said...

It looks great!! I'm also glad to hear that it washed well. I'm delivering my blanket in just a couple weeks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home