Sunday, February 05, 2006

I've killed 2 people since midnight. I haven't slept in more than 24 hours. So maybe you should be a little more afraid of me than you are now.

Just got the dvds of the first 4 seasons of 24 and watched the first half of season 1 yesterday. Damn, that is good tv. There are so many little details in the plot that I've forgotten, so there are still some suprises. And with all the tv watching I've been getting a lot of knitting done. The rest of my Harry Potter yarn finally arrived so I've been working on that. I'll post a pic when I have more done.

1 Comments:

At 6:00 AM, Blogger Deborah M. said...

I'm another "24" addict. We should start a support group. I have found several stations that re-run previous seasons. Love Jack! Good luck with your residency.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home