Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Olympic update

Here's the progress I've made on my Olympic project -- a felted bag. Had a lot of trouble with the increases at the base and started over a couple times, but I'm getting the hang of it now. Got some decreases coming up and then the handle, some more new techniques to learn. Could get rough. Got knitters ADD and can't stick to one project, so I've also been working on my Harry Potter scarf.



And a few more rows of the BBBB. I'm loving this blanket.


And a shot of the edge just because I love it. Sorry for the blur.


By the way, happy another excuse to make single people feel like losers day!

2 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, Blogger Kaitie Tee said...

Your blanket looks lovely. Isn't it getting heavy knitting it on straight needles?

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger denyse said...

I've made two of the 8' Harry Potter scarves (the 'Prisoner' version) in Elsebeth Lavold's Classic Alpaca. GORGEOUS! and quite heavy. The recipients (in Chicago and northern Minnesota) appreciate them!

Congratulations -- and good luck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home