Friday, July 14, 2006

New sock yarn!

I have a serious problem... sock yarn. I can't get enough of the stuff. I don't even have time to knit, but I still have an obsession with the yarn.

This first skein is from Gina. It's Blugger, a dye project gone... not wrong, just differently than planned. But I think it has potential, so let's see how it turns out.





The other is from LuLu's Yarns. I love the shades of blue. And for Beth, one skein as a hank and one wound. I think it's prettier as a hank.

So someday when I have a day off I'll have plenty of yarn to play with!

3 Comments:

At 7:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Gina! :) That made smile. I agree that it's prettier as a hank. But I think the first yarn you showed is prettier wound. What sock pattern are you going to use?

 
At 7:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Gina! :) That made smile. I agree that it's prettier as a hank. But I think the first yarn you showed is prettier wound. What sock pattern are you going to use?

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Gina House said...

Blugger still looks bluggish to me, but hoping you like it. The blue yarn from LuLu's Yarns is beautiful! I agre, some yarns just look better in hank form! Stay cool! Gina : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home