Thursday, July 27, 2006

Wow, I've been a slacker about posting. Things have just been a little crazy...ok a lot crazy. I'm at the hospital at the moment and things are actually quiet for now. Of course now that I've said that the 29 weeker waiting doawstairs will deliver and everything will get crazy. But until then I'm just checking on my babies every so often and working on a sock. Love sock knitting in the unit! By the miracle of the mandated 4 days off a month rule, I actually have the whole weekend off. That's right everyone, both Saturday and Sunday off to sleep in, go shopping, do laundry, clean my apartment. And watch movies while knitting of course. The big event of the weekend is the Northampton sidewalk sale. All the shops have set up tents along Main St (including Northampton Wools and Webs). You better believe I'll snag some yarn this weekend. Why is it that I feel the need to buy yarn even when I don't have time to knit? Dang it...phone is ringing.

5 Comments:

At 5:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, good to see your still alive! A WEBs sidewalk sale? OMG - I'm so jealous.

 
At 8:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yarn is an investment. :) You'll have time to knit more again later. Glad you're doing well.

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Have fun at the sales! BTW, did you ever take photos of your laptop case? I'd love to see it!

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Leslie said...

Glad to hear you will have some time off. Get some rest and call your loved ones.

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger Gina House said...

Hey, sounds like you've been busy! How's the sock coming along? Hope you have a great time at the sidewalk sales....sounds like fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home