Friday, January 27, 2006

Computer shopping

For the past several months I have been obsessively reading the apple website. I've had various computers since high school with different versions of Windows, and I just can't take it anymore. I'm so sick of the "Blue Screen of Death" that I seem to get regularly as well as the equally frustrating frozen computer. I'm currently using Windows XP and my stupid computer can't even run Internet Explorer and Word together without slowing to a crawl. And forget iTunes, nothing else will run when that's open. So after watching my friend sit next to me in class with her Powerbook, with Powerpoint, the internet, and several AIM windows open and never crashing in over 3 years, I have decided to make the switch. Now the only debate is which model to get: the 12 inch PowerBook or the 14 inch iBook. Thoughts?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home