Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Knitting Pics!

I finally broke down and bought a digital camera. I've been holding out because I just love film so much. I have a Canon Rebel that I adore and I'm signing up for a class on B&W developing, and I'll never give up my real camera. But I bought a little digital so I could post photos online.

This is the purse I finished a couple weeks ago. It's Zeeby's bag from Stitch N Bitch, and my first real project, so I'm really proud of it.



This is the progress I've made on my Big Bad Baby Blanket. I have the seed stitch border done; it took forever but I like how it's turned out.



And a close up on the seed stitch. I really like how the yellow and white look together.



Off to watch Gilmore Girls and knit some more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home