Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Grace kicked my butt

In yet another attempt to work out and get in shape, I downloaded some workouts from iTrain. The site has workouts led by Hollywood trainers that you download and put on your iPod. They have all kinds of workouts including treadmill, weights, yoga in various lengthes. They play with cool music in the background and a trainer telling you when to step it up and offering encouragment. I figured I try it because I'm completely unable to motivate myself... I rarely get to the gym and when I do I don't really push myself and quit pretty early. So today I put in some time on the treadmill with Grace, who totally kicked my butt. I'm going to try cycling tomorrow, but till then I must drink more water.

4 Comments:

At 7:56 PM, Blogger Kaitie Tee said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger Kaitie Tee said...

I'm going to have to try this. I need someone to keep me motivated when I work out.

What colors are you using for your Big Bad Baby Blanket? That's what I'm knitting for the Olympics.

BTW, I'm so totally excited you have a link to my site!

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger GamecockDoc said...

I ordered cream and butter, not sure if I'll use them together or just pick one. I had wanted river b/c my friend's having a boy, but they were out. I've never ordered from Knit Picks before... how their yarn?

 
At 12:45 AM, Blogger Kaitie Tee said...

Their yarn is pretty good. I'm making a sweater out of Wool of the Andes right now. It's easy to work with -- no splitting issues or knots. But I do think it will pill. Sometimes I wish they had better colors.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home